Skipped navigation; Beginning of main content

Date updated: March 3, 2020

How to place a complaint against the Canada Revenue Agency – Office of the Taxpayers’ Ombudsman

The Office of the Taxpayers’ Ombudsman (OTO)  operates at arms length from the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA). Taxpayers can make complaints to this office in response to individual service by CRA.  Contact  at 1-866-586-3839 (Canada and the United States) or




Newsletter Signup

Join our mailing list to stay up to date about our new website.